Monday, June 22

Let's Get Naked.


How I start my day.... get dressed, grab the keys & wallet, then I get Naked...

For those of you who aren't particularly fond of carrying buying & consuming actual fruit, Naked brand drinks are a great alternative!
Background: [While on break from college, Pops put me on.. he said that I needed to eat more fruits&vegetables... a couple arguments and a trip to WholeFoods later.. we compromised on Naked.]

  • 3/4 Peach
  • 1/2 Mangosteen
  • 19 White Grapes
  • 2 3/4 Apples
  • & a hint of Lemon

Naked brand drinks are "dedicated to creating the best all-natural, 100% juices and juice smoothies, made from the finest bare-naked fruits, with no added sugar and no preservatives-EVER"


But... most importantly... THEY'RE GOOD! and
With over 20 different flavors ranging from "Mighty Mango" to "Peach Mangosteen Bliss", I'm sure you'll find one to fit your taste pallet.
To learn more about Naked brand drinks and check out the other flavors, head over to their website.
Ty James.

No comments:

Post a Comment